General information BEVENT SK Structured Separating Layer
Roof underlay membrane and ventilation layer in one
BEVENT SK is a bond of a a three-layer vapour-permeable separating roof underlay membrane and a randomly arranged monofilament wire mat. The product is equipped with a self-adhesive butyl stripe.
BEVENT SK serves as a ventilation and spacer layer between the roof structure and the metal cladding. The open structure of the randomly arranged monofilament prevents the permanent accumulation of water, and the vapour-permeable roof underlay membrane provides the highest level of protection against the elements during the construction phase.
- BEVENT SK Structured Separating Layer
The membrane also ensures that any residual moisture from the construction phase can escape and that moisture collecting on the surface of the membrane is drained away and discharged from the roofing system.
At the same time, BEVENT SK's randomly arranged monofilament efficiently decouples the metallic cladding from the substructure and minimises sound bridges. This results in a reduction in noise levels.
Advantages of BEVENT SK separating layers
The advantages of BEVENT SK separating layers
- Can be laid under all types of metal cladding materials
- Due to its excellent drainage properties, BEVENT can be laid even on roofs with very shallow gradients.
- Can be laid in any direction, since water drains through it just as quickly in the longitudinal direction as in the transverse direction.
- Quick to lay due to roll widths of 140 cm
- 10-cm-wide overlap area with no spacer fabric, along one edge
- Membranes are easily and firmly jointed by means of the self-adhesive butyl strip in the verlap area.
- Smoothes out any unevenness in the subsurface, giving a perfect appearance.
- Suitable for laying on all types of subsurface
Installation of BEVENT SK separating layers
Quick and easy to lay
- Simple and reliable connections in valley and arris areas
- Practical solution for penetrations
- Quick and easy trimming of the interlocking fabric in the longitudinal or transverse direction using scissors or by tearing along the straight edge of a lath
- The interlocking fabric can be easily separated from the water-vapour permeable separating layer, whilst remaining firmly bonded to the non-woven contact fabric over is entire area
- Light-weight rolls and convenient package dimensions, for easy transport on the construction site
- Self-adhesive butyl strip enables fast and precise laying
BEVENT W Monofilament Spacer Layer
A three-dimensional mat used as a spacer layer between the roof structure and the metal cladding, to be laid separately on top of the existing roof underlay membrane.... To the product
We are here to help.
Fields of use
This product is used multiple times in the construction project:
Find the right product solution for your construction project.
Don’t miss out. We will keep you informed via our newsletter.