General infoamtion about the Substrates for sports ground turf
Industrially manufactured and monitored to ensure consistent high quality
More than 20 years of manufacturing experience go into the production of our innovative construction material for sports grounds and guarantee their high quality standards. The development of our Upper Palatinate substrates, from eastern Bavaria, is based on the extensive research and many years of experience of an expert in the field. The components of the mix are carefully coordinated to guarantee optimum performance.
GRTS substrates for golf courses
These substrates have the same excellent performance characteristics as the other turf sub-base layers, but additional attention has been paid here to providing optimum water and nutrient storage capacities. This product is therefore ideally suited even to golf courses with limited sprinkling facilities. GRTS is used especially in the establishment of greens, aprons and tees on the golf course, to meet the requirements of FLL 2000.
Advantages of the Substrates for sports ground turf
Advantages of Substrates for sports ground turf
Our Upper Palatinate substrates significantly exceed even the high standards required by DIN 18 035, Part 4 for football pitch drainage layers and turf sub-base layers. Their outstanding properties include:
- Optimum water permeability
- High water-retention capacity
- Outstanding bioactivity
- Good nutrient supply
- Excellent surface elasticity
- Low susceptibility to over compaction
- Optimum filter stability
- SRTS 1 sub-base layer for sports field turf, in accordance with DIN 18 035, Part 4, to be constructed in two layers with standard thicknesses of up to 120 mm.
- RTS 2 sub-base layer for sports field turf, in accordance with DIN 18 035, Part 4, as a drainage and load-bearing layer for special construction methods.
- RTS 3 sub-base layer for sports field turf, in accordance with DIN 18035, Part 4, as a cost-effective alternative to RTS 1 and RTS 2.
- RGS regeneration mix, for sports field turf, in accordance with DIN 18 035, Part 4, for regeneration, renovation and rehabilitation.
We are here to help.
Fields of use
This product is used multiple times in the construction project:
Find the right product solution for your construction project.
Don’t miss out. We will keep you informed via our newsletter.