Installation instructions for TERRAMESH Green:
- Align the elements where they are to be installed.
- Fold out and carefully lay the pre-assembled anchoring tail section (Fig. f).
- Fold open the upper section and then fold out the pre-assembled inclination triangles behind the front face as supports (Fig. g).
- Take the loosely packed bracing hooks and hook them into the front and base sections (Fig. h).
- If using the TERRAMESH GREEN system, backfill with topsoil and fill material in two layers by end-tipping and compact the material (Fig. i).
- Fold the top layer of mesh over and fix it to the compacted layer of material (Fig. j).
- Position the next layer of elements on the layer already installed and fix them to the adjacent and underlying elements using ties.
- Repeat the above steps until the topmost layer has been installed.
- Our detailed installation and laying instructions for TERRAMESH must also be followed.
We are here to help.
Find the right product solution for your construction project.
Chosse the direct entry to our range
Don’t miss out. We will keep you informed via our newsletter.