Roof underlay membrane and ventilation layer in one
BEVENT SK is a composite sheet comprising a three-layer vapour-permeable separating sheet and a randomly arranged monofilament non-woven fabric with a bonded self-adhesive butyl edge strip.
BEVENT SK serves as a ventilation and spacer layer between the roof structure and the metal cladding. The open structure of the randomly arranged monofilaments prevents the permanent accumulation of water, and the vapour-permeable roof underlay membrane provides the highest level of protection against the elements during the construction phase.
BEVENT SK three-dimensional separating layer The membrane also ensures that any residual moisture from the construction phase can escape and that moisture collecting on the surface of the membrane is drained away and discharged from the roofing system. At the same time, BEVENT SK's randomly arranged monofilament fabric efficiently decouples the metallic cladding from the substructure and minimises sound bridges. This results in a reduction in noise levels.
- Can be laid under all types of metal cladding materials
- Due to its excellent drainage properties, BEVENT can be laid even on roofs with very shallow gradients.
- Can be laid in any direction, since water drains through it just as quickly in the longitudinal direction as in the transverse direction.
- Quick to lay due to roll widths of 140 cm
- 10-cm-wide overlap area with no spacer fabric, along one edge
- Membranes are easily and firmly jointed by means of the self-adhesive butyl strip in the overlap area.
- Smoothes out any unevenness in the subsurface, giving it a perfect appearance.
- Suitable for laying on all types of subsurface
Quick and easy to lay
- Simple and reliable connections in valley and arris areas
- Practical solution for penetrations
- Quick and easy trimming of the interlocking fabric in the longitudinal or transverse direction using scissors or by tearing along the straight edge of a lath
- The interlocking fabric can be easily separated from the water-vapour permeable separating layer, whilst remaining firmly bonded to the non-woven contact fabric over its entire area
- Light-weight rolls and convenient package dimensions, for easy transport on the construction site
- Self-adhesive butyl strip enables fast and precise laying