Our substrate RTS 3 is characterized by a high-quality mixture component, which is continuously monitored by an experienced testing institute, and a consistently high quality. Already a few weeks after sowing a good root development and thus an optimal plant development and area stability is characterized.
DIN 18035 Part 4 places high demands on both drainage layers and turf base layers, which are clearly exceeded by our substrates.
The outstanding properties are:
- Optimum water permeability
- High water storage capacity
- Excellent biological activity
- Good nutrient supply
- Excellent surface elasticity
- Low susceptibility to compaction
- Optimal filter stability
All the above advantages are basic prerequisites for vigorous, well growing turf.